Pages

January 25, 2017

Peter Thiel

Welcome to New Zealand, Peter Thiel. I hope you like the clear air in Wanaka.

In case you hadn't noticed already, New Zealand has something called the great Kiwi clobbering machine. Being a recent Kiwi, just finding your feet so to speak, you may not know how this works exactly.

This is how it works; some minor politicians and assorted instant experts on everything will say what they like about you, most of which will be wrong, all of which will be based on information taken out of context or will be just completely made up shit. None of this will matter as they just get to make things up as they go along and this has been the way of things since time began.

What you are expected to do in response is genuflect and suck everyone's dick. I'm sure you won't want to do this and this is where it gets interesting - personally I like interesting stuff so I hope you don't do as you're told - you are best to hit back and hit back hard. Think like Rugby, if you don't tackle then you'll get beaten by lots. So tackle and it's always best if you tackle hard.

How you approach this is entirely over to you. I've got no idea exactly what you should do as I'm not in your shoes. But heh, you're a tech guru who backed Facebook and Paypal, neither of which do I fully understand as I live anchored in the real world of nuts and bolts, but I'm sure given this tech savvy nature of yours that you can get even. Be imaginative.

Anyway nice to see a fellow Kiwi doing well, give old Donald Trump my warm regards. How about a nice trade deal between the US and Kiwiland, one that gives NZ unlimited access to the USA for its agricultural output. Call me an optimist.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/88756668/politicians-demand-answers-on-peter-thiels-new-zealand-citizenship

No comments:

Post a Comment