Pages

September 14, 2024

Drea de Matteo

Something that I missed, award winning actress Drea de Matteo turned to OnlyFans to remain financially viable after her income dried up as a result of her decision to not get the jab.

Ms de Matteo is famous for her roles in such TV shows as The Sopranos and Sons of Anarchy. 

The reason I stumbled upon this information is I saw her talking about the current election cycle in the US, and basically calling out Hollywood for being a bunch of cockwombles (my term, simply interpreting what she said here). 

I have to say, that on top of being rather hot...ahem...she's also principled. What's not to like about that!!


De Matteo, 52, told the Daily Mail in an interview published Tuesday, February 27, that she’s glad she joined the adult site even though she was initially resistant to the idea.

“OnlyFans saved my life, 100 percent,” she said. “I can’t believe I’m saying that, but it really did save us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment