Pages

October 28, 2017

2017-18 NBA Season

The new NBA season is under way and the season promises to be a good one with more close games. The usual easy beats aren't so easy to beat this season. For instance, the Washington Wizards look very promising despite going down to the Golden State Warriors in their latest game. Also looking good are the Minnesota Timberwolves.

Across the league more pressure is being applied by defenses to perimeter shooters, about time I'd say. This kind of pressure was evident from the Golden State/Wizards game, with shot selection being the decider in my opinion. Questions would need to be asked of the Wizards coach too, his was a poor display, allowing his team to give up a considerable lead.

I'm going to predict the OKC Thunder will struggle and may not even make the playoffs. A big call I know but I'll explain my view in two words, Carmelo Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment