New Zealand voters will have noticed the rise of The Opportunity Party, TOP, in the polls. The media is pushing them hard, not a day goes by without them being mentioned.
Rumour is, they've been taken over by Labour and they're now a budget brand of Labour and the Greens. Hearing this, I tried to find things out; who exactly is the TOP leader married to? His name is Grant. That's it, Grant. Good luck getting more information on him. I heard he was related to Labour leader Chris Hipkins, I wonder if that's true?
Then another rumour has the TOP deputy leader related to James Shaw, former Greens leader.
Given the silence around the real name and career of the TOP leader's husband, and the sudden excitement of the media at everything TOP, with gushing praise that is sick inducing, I WILL NOT be voting for these tax tax tax fiends in the 2026 general election.
Thought New Zealanders ought to be forewarned.
No comments:
Post a Comment