Pages

January 09, 2024

Book on Covid

I'm planning on writing a book on Covid, lockdowns, the jab and what we've all been through these last four years, and what we continue to go through. It will be in the form of personal reflections, rather than an academic dissertation. You could call this venting at length.

I'm not sure what platform to make it available on. I'm pretty sure it will be shadowbanned on Amazon. For some reason, I think I'm now shadowbanned there, no idea why, maybe they cross-reference or share data with Google which actively shadowbans me. This goes in fits and starts, but this post is certain to be demoted, so if you're reading right now, you're lucky, or persistent, or both.

Any suggestions as to the platform and subject matter are gratefully accepted. I'm currently running things through my head. With an election about to be stolen again in 2024, I figure to have this write-up completed by August. I can be contacted by using the contact form to the right of this page >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment