Pages

May 21, 2023

Blog Reaches Record Levels

This little blog has reached record levels, surpassing my previous highs reached in 2017. Of course, since 2020 Google has done their best to crush it since I don't believe there was this thing that made everyone sick, nor a thing I prefer to call the scamdemic, and I oppose governments trying to kill everyone with a death jab. 

My Useful Links page is one of the most visited. Right near the top you will find links to Covid-19 studies and opinions that are being suppressed. Stuff 'they' don't want you to read. You really need to scroll through and read some of it, all of it if you have the time.

See the page here: https://kenhorlor.blogspot.com/p/interesting-links.html

Also, if you feel like supporting my work, the nicest thing you can do is buy one of my books. The following are the Amazon links to each title. 

Basketball Obsessionhttps://www.amazon.com/Basketball-Obsession-Ken-Horlor-ebook/dp/B00VIEZ51G

The Crushing Son: www.amazon.com/Crushing-Son-Ken-Horlor-ebook/dp/B01DK352BK

Dana Pointwww.amazon.com/Dana-Point-Ken-Horlor-ebook/dp/B07FP5DLJ1

Snob's Guide to New Zealandwww.amazon.com/Snobs-Guide-New-Zealand-Horlor-ebook/dp/B07J9XRCWK

No comments:

Post a Comment