Pages

August 08, 2018

New Zealand Guide Book

I've started writing my guide book for people considering moving to live in New Zealand. It is not intended to be a detailed resource with all the forms to fill in and wotnot, but a guide to how the locals think and how to negotiate your way through NZ society.

I am the main author, and I have one other contributor to side bars with the book. If anyone else wants to submit material then I'm happy to discuss your inclusion and the type of material being sought. You'll get credit for the work but no payment.

You must have intimate knowledge of NZ to qualify, hold strong opinions and be able to write about them. I'd prefer it if the material is funny. I'm looking for humorous and thoughtful rants. There is probably only room for another two contributors at most so be in early. The work will published before the end of the year.

Contact me from the contact form on this site.



No comments:

Post a Comment