Pages

December 25, 2023

King Charles 2023 Christmas Message

What was that? I've just seen what I think is the worst Christmas message given by a reigning British Monarch. I'll have to see it again, but just off the top of my head after having sat through this nonsense:

Charles hardly ever mentioned the Commonwealth (I think I heard it said once). 

Did he mention his own family? They're probably there, I'll review but if you blinked you missed it. [Upon review, he never mentions any of his children or grandchildren by name, but he says the word family a couple of times and shows pictures of them doing stuff.]

I heard the word conflict once, genocide seems to be something you don't talk about these days. 

When it comes to religion, bear in mind this is a Christian festival, honouring the birth of Jesus. What I've just witnessed is a pseudo Christian message spliced with woke, the new religion worshipping the Earth. In this woke world we can be better people from within ourselves, forget about the will of God.

Charles never mentions his own journey, and of his relationship with God. That, I think, is the biggest omission, is Charles even Christian?

He's got to go, this is no King.

No comments:

Post a Comment