Pages

April 04, 2022

Daylight Saving May Become Permanent?

I hate daylight saving, I hated it even more when it was extended and now the government of New Zealand want the torture to never end.

Some argument can be made for daylight saving during summer. But during winter, no way. We'd be getting out of bed when it is still dark. People will say we get all that extra daylight at the end of the day. Well, I don't need it, I rather like the sun going down when it is meant to, I can get ready for bed and my body clock readies me for sleep. I don't want 'all that extra daylight.'

This is all a distraction from the government trying to kill us. The evidence mounts on a daily basis and now they're playing games. Don't lose focus, we need to hold these murderers to account.

No comments:

Post a Comment