Pages

February 16, 2020

Harry and Meghan - The Odds

Here we go, my odds quoted on how long it will take for Harry Mountbatten-Windsor (known or styled as the Duke of Sussex) to break up with the actress known as Meghan Markle (styled these days as the Duchess of Sussex):

  • Less than 5 years but more than 4:  $100.00
  • Less than 3 years but more than 2:  $    5.00
  • Less than 2 years but more than 1:  $    1.10
  • Less than 1 year                               $    1.50

The above returns are based on $1.00 dollar going in, (eg) if the couple stay together more than 4 years but less than 5, the return on $1 would be $100. I haven't quoted a figure on the 3-4 year range as I figure if they get that far from the date of this post then they'll likely make the 4 year mark. And yes the clock starts ticking from the date of this post. See how right I am. And my readers will have noticed I've got this wrong before.

No comments:

Post a Comment