Pages

November 11, 2019

Here's the Deal

I have many readers and others who buy my books. I thought, why not combine the two by offering them a deal? Here goes:

If you buy the physical copy of any of my books, I'll reciprocate with one of the following;

  • I'll rewrite your website landing page for you, up to 300 words, making it SEO friendly. Google will love you.
  • I'll either post a lengthy comment on your blog (up to 500 words), or blog about you on this site, mentioning you and providing a link to your blog or website.
  • I'll either edit any document, presentation, corporate statement or press release (up to five pages or 1,000 words), or rewrite any of the same up to 500 words.

What do you say? You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

If this sounds like a good deal, simply buy the physical copy of any of my books. A good starting point is Snob's Guide to New Zealand Alternatively you may choose any of my three novels

Why the physical copy? Self-interest, I make more money out of the paperback. 

How to collect: take a selfie on your computer, using any of the many tools available for this, Skype comes to mind. Then email me using the contact form >>>>> over there on the right. I'll reply, whereupon you then send me the selfie image of you holding the book or displaying it (if you're bashful, conceal your face, ahem).

That completed, I'll then do as promised, you just say what you want done. 

Will this work for you? It could, there are no guarantees but I've got some pretty good blog posts out there floating around. My reporting on the claims that Prince Charles and Camilla have a love child went ballistic and still drives traffic to my blog nearly four years later. I've even seen the post appearing as a rich snippet (you know, the things that appear at the start of Google search results), even though I've never bothered setting any of my posts as rich snippets or structured data - go figure.

Will I have the time to do this for you? Probably, I figure only a few will take up the offer, but the effort will be worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment