Pages

November 30, 2019

Greatest NBA Player

I don't remember if I've said this before, but in my opinion there can be no doubt; Lebron James is the greatest NBA player. He doesn't have the most titles, so why is that I hear you say. It's because he has such versatility, consistency, intensity, professionalism and he does what he does at a time when the game is at such a high level. Every team is good these days, there are no walk-overs, no expansion franchises to pad the stats with. James is doing it against strong opposition, all the time. His most recent game for the Lakers against the Washington Wizards is a case in point; a double-double in points and assists. Assists, not the usual points and rebounds double-double. He's not selfish, he just does the business.

What I have said before though, he's not my personal favourite, that's a totally subjective assessment and my favourite NBA player is Matt Barnes, now retired. He just looked so balanced when he played. He had a lot of bad luck and it was good to see him win a title in his final year (Golden State Warriors).

No comments:

Post a Comment