Pages

April 03, 2017

Most read posts from the last month

Why would anyone be interested in reading about which of my posts gets read the most? Actually quite a few as a blog post on that very subject makes my top 10 list from last month. Here are the most read posts in order from March, a strange mixture I have to say:

1. Did Prince Charles and Camilla Have a Child (this is an oldie but a goodie, regularly top since I first posted on the topic.)
2. The Retirement Income Problem (oldies and their money, a real vote grabber, politicians take not)
3. Labour Panic
4. Innovative Payroll Service and it's a Charity
5. Most Read Posts - Last Month
6. Controversy at the Academy Awards
7. Adrian Orr is worth it
8. John Key
9. Dance Moms
10. Was Super Bowl 51 Rigged?

My page on The Brothers BBC TV series from the seventies is also a perennial favorite, even though I don't link to it any more. Here it is in case you're interested, they really need to come out with another drama like this: http://kenhorlor.blogspot.com/p/the-brothers-bbc-tv.html

No comments:

Post a Comment