Pages

April 11, 2016

Joy Global Tip and Deere

Earlier this year I added two companies to my tips, in addition to Caterpillar. They were Joy Global and Deere. If my readers had acted on this tip the next day, the following would have resulted by the close of trading on the 8th of April:-

Joy Global has returned 61.25% to investors in capital gain in just over two months.

Deere has returned 5.99% in capital gain.

Now I realise this is a very short time period. These are stocks to buy and hold for the long term, with Joy Global being the most vulnerable amongst the stocks I've tipped (biggest risk, also biggest gain, that's the way it goes, it could also flip the other way).

But get this, if you had invested an equal amount in each tip, you'd have made 50% excluding any dividend in just a few short months. 

I'm good at this, very good. 
(Note: These opinions are information only and do not constitute investment advice. If you need investment advice on these stocks or anything else for that matter, talk to your recognised and professional investment adviser. Better still, do your own research and act on it confident in your own ability.)

No comments:

Post a Comment