Pages

January 22, 2016

Tesla Cars Bad Customer Service

Ever wondered what it would be like to deal with the people at Tesla? Wonder no more as I've just read a horror story.

>>You Just Knew Tesla Was Crap<<

Some excerpts....

On the evening of January 7, the day before I was to receive my car, Kevin called me to explain he had a call in with the Office of the CEO at Tesla and was working with his team in Tesla to resolve a problem that had come up — their CEO, Elon Musk, had taken my car and was using it as his personal vehicle to test a new version of autopilot. Even worse, he said he could see all the calls I had made into the Orlando delivery center this past week, and no one was taking my calls because no one knew what to do.

......

Tesla has a strange way of communicating with customers I think is best described as customer service vaporware. That is, they spend more time trying to create the illusion of customer service, rather than actually providing it. There is no mechanism for them to get feedback, as I tried to provide, so its difficult to see how they can improve if they don’t know where they are going wrong.


Elon Musk, get out of that car and let the man buy the damn thing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment