Pages

March 12, 2019

Leaving Neverland

I just wasted four hours of my life watching the documentary 'Leaving Neverland.' What a load of complete rubbish. It is obvious these men are lying.

But what did Michael Jackson do wrong? That's a different question and the point of this blog post. What comes across is the so-called victims feel a strong sense of abandonment and betrayal. Michael Jackson, manipulator and user.

What? But I said earlier he wasn't an abuser. He clearly wasn't, but he was an excellent user.

He was a master at producing pop music and videos. As a former teacher I can attest to his Thriller video being an instant calmer of any class, and my children tell me it is still used for that effect today. Remarkable magic indeed.

How could Jackson achieve this effect? He had missed his own childhood, how did he know what children wanted? To do that, I argue he took children close to his bosom, and studied them closely. For each close friend thus acquired, he took about a year with them and then he moved on to someone else. Think about the effect this had on the child that had been dumped. They all got dumped one by one, and then left behind. Few were able to launch their own careers, but I'm sure Jackson promised all of them the world. This is very cynical, Jackson was not a good man.

Jackson could have ensured the children he took under his wing were managed. Maybe he did, but I'm not aware of it if that is the case. He was a user, sucking the life out of these children; about what was funny, cool, interesting and scary. Not a good man, but not a criminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment