Pages

November 08, 2017

Readers

From time to time I report the breadth of this blog in terms of readership. The top countries for the past month were (in order):

France
Russia
United States
New Zealand
Canada
Australia
UK
Ireland
Ukraine
Brazil

Good to see Brazil and Australia beginning to read my thoughts and considered opinions. Welcome aboard. The USA has been deposed from the top spot, probably because I haven't been talking about US this and that so much.

My second novel The Crushing Son has begun to sell in both the physical and digital form. Yay. It's not a bad read, give it a try. Please buy the paperback, I make more that way. Amazon has an interesting business model, they appear to still favour the physical product of bound books over their own Kindle. I don't understand why but they're probably right given they're taking over the sale of books worldwide.

For my next novel I'm considering bleeding one or two chapters onto Wattpad, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment