Pages

August 15, 2017

Basketball Obsession and The Crushing Son

The Kindle versions of my two novels are available right now for free. For a limited time only as they say. Please download your free copy and read on your computer using Amazon's free Kindle reader software or buy a Kindle device and really cut loose.

If you like the stories then please review the books on Amazon. Despite being widely read, actually getting reviews seems more difficult than it looks, that is real reviews, I don't pay people to review my work.

You can also buy a paperback copy. I have a good conversion rate, meaning people who read the stories in Kindle format then often buy the book. I make more money this way, the royalties on the actual physical book are better than those from the electronic version.

The two books can be downloaded for free here:



No comments:

Post a Comment