Pages

October 03, 2023

Do Not Vote Early

Early voting has begun for the New Zealand General Election 2023. The polls close at 7pm on October 14th, and between now and then you can cast your vote at any voting place across the country. 

Given the unsecured way voting occurs, with ballots placed into an unlocked cardboard box, I suggest voters DO NOT vote early. Leave things until the last minute. This prevents interference with ballots. Who knows what may happen to that piece of paper if you vote now.

I'm voting late, on October 14th preferably, and I'm voting for a party currently outside parliament. For me, that's a first, but I refuse to vote for any of the criminals that call themselves MP's, or their parties for that matter. They should all be prosecuted for crimes against humanity, and their parties banned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment